I'm building a CPU in factorio, help??? - Reddit

I'm currently trying to work on this stepper + clock combo in the control unit, but I don't have any idea how I'd be able to get it to work, ...

Building a Computer in Factorio - Reddit

My idea started based on the Turing machine and the more i built the less it was a Turing machine and the more computer-like it was. I wish you ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Building a computer in factorio. Making basic compiler and ... - Reddit

Still working on building a computer in factorio. Last post was here. Since then I've massively improved the register unit to make it smaller ...

Building a computer in factorio. Starting with memory, 32x32 ... - Reddit

I'm much more impressed by the folks using circuits to handle in game problems like balancing nuclear fuel (NOT THAT ANYONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT ...

I had the hair-brained idea to build a custom PC for Factorio. - Reddit

The basic idea is to build a PC or server that's tailored to process massive factories. For the sake of discussion say that money isn't an ...

Building a Factorio Computer - Reddit

I'm currently building a vector based display, so it's possible. ... In it's current state the game is heavily reliant on cpu ... r/factorio - ...

Any tutorial about making a computer using combinator? : r/factorio

I doubt there's a tutorial, but you can probably figure out how to build the basic AND, OR, and NOT gates yourself. Once you have those, ...

Factorio specific computer build - Reddit

Based on a recent post it got me thinking. For the beefiest heckin chonkers of saves, what would be the ideal pc build?

I made another CPU in Factorio! - Reddit

For those folks interested in learning more about how simple CPUs function and how to build them out of basic components, I highly recommend u/ ...

Best Computer Custom Build for Factorio Performance - Reddit

Obviously not the case for factorio, but I'm specking generally. So once you consider everything, AMD is the preferred except when spending ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024